image description

Bakery Insurance

Wedding cakes, brithday cakes, cupakes or donuts. For all the delicious baked goods you make, your operation will need the right coverages to keep going.

Property insurance — coverage for the building and the contents, including all your machinery, stoves, ovens, etc., plus your registers, software and inventory.

Umbrella Insurance -- to cover the excess liability that comes about from the unforseen

Surety -- for the guarantee in need

Crime -- the most common need

Liability insurance — since you provide a product and a professional service, you need to have adequate coverage in the form of professional or general liability insurance.

Workers compensation insurance — like most businesses, your workers need to be insured for injuries at work. We can help you provide that.

Commercial auto --- to cover the delivery service your operation provides.